10-Day Outlook

I cannot believe that I can finally see my wedding day in the 10-day weather forecast! 52 and sunny...I'll take it! We're planning on taking our wedding portraits here, but only if the weather cooperates. There's a backup plan, but I really don't want to talk about it. The sun is going to be high and bright on November 11th. It's God's little birthday gift to me, he told me so himself. Just wondering, how was the weather on your wedding day?

MODERN MOM said... November 2, 2011 at 6:58 AM

It was August so it was hot! It rained while we were in the church so the park pics where scratched off the list and we took our pics indoor but all worked out!

Sarah O'Holla said... November 2, 2011 at 7:41 AM

Ours was hot,hot,hot too! I always think when you look at the photos how you can't really tell how scorchingly hot it was. Luckily our programs were paper fans- everyone loved them.

Annika said... November 2, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Good luck, darling!! And even if it does rain, it's not the end of the world! Go out and buy a really cute umbrella because I've seen some really adorable wedding shoots done in the rain <3

Jennifer said... November 2, 2011 at 9:09 AM

The weather was pretty darn chilly. I think it was in the 40's and we had an outside ceremony. I felt bad for everyone like we should have changed it to indoor but then the restaurant would have had to have everyone waiting in their main room while they fixed everything back to the reception look. It worked out great.

Liv Szari said... November 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM

It was 52 and sunny on my wedding day too! In February! However, the day after our wedding, there was a huge snowstorm and we had to stay an extra night in our honeymoon suite! Gotta love Ohio's freaky weather =)

Caitlin said... November 2, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Oh lord, our wedding day was touch and go, haha! It was outside at a family property and we basically had NO backup plan minus the tents. The day before it was brilliantly sunny and warm, and we woke up to 60 degrees and clouds/drizzling (this was July). BUT, that day it rained literally EVERYWHERE in Maine the entire day (like literally, the entire state was green on the radar) except for the town we got married in :) And clouds made for better, more dramatic pictures by the ocean, so it worked out perfectly. The only issue was that people were a little chilly :)

I'm sure you'll have perfect weather, and if not, it will work out all the same :)